Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas came early

Christmas came early for me today, I got 5 brand new Gill Carbon Weave poles in the mail! I had them all lined up to take a picture of them to put up but my phone died before i got the chance. So I will try to get some pictures up in the next couple of days.

Today i drove about 2 and a half hours to Lafayette to see Dr. Ryan Van Matre from Indy spine and rehab. I contacted him about a month ago because my calf had been acting up again and I wanted to get some treatment on it right away. He has been a huge help in helping me to get and stay healthy.

After i got back to South Bend I did my work out which consisted of 2 sets of tempo on the bike, 2 sets of lunges, calf raises, step ups, and good mornings. Then i finished with some core work and headed home. It was a pretty easy day today because we vaulted yesterday and will tomorrow, so today was a recovery day.

Let me know if theres anything specific you want me to write about or questions you might have.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mark, I was just wondering if you could talk some more about diet, sleep, and some other aspects of training in addition to the workouts.

    ReplyDelete